your mom

Wednesday, November 29, 2006





ok so I love these pics because, well the fairy one, I love because of the contrast between the darkness and the light. I really do believe that. That whatever is meant to be will be. There's no point in stressing out because of things that we cannot change. that's what they say though isn't it. That we should accept the things we cannot change, find the courage to change the things we can and the wisdom to know the difference. anyways. Yep. The other one is just really random and cute, I love it so much, it reminds me of you jess, GO KRAFT SINGLES SLICES!!!!!! tehee.
love ya jacks. mwah! We're going to east west tomorrow, it's this huge competition, hockey and cheering, formations and winning, of course we always win, but this year they changed the rules, so that only two minutes of the competition matter, they only did that because they knew that if they didnt that we would just win forever, and they were jealous, ! Anyhow I have to go again, my bus gets here in 10 mins. Love you, say hi to david, and Fern, and Robin for me, cause I love them too. MWAH!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home